View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 08:55 AM   #206
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by icantbebothered View Post
And I have a bug

Once upon a time, skipstone was working just fine. But when I installed Debian (although I don't see how that could make a difference) I tried to download a zip with skipstone and it killed the framewok instead. I've replaced the binaries, and tried downloading from many different websites, but the problem remains.

Did the installation process you followed for Debian modify your .bashrc or .profile files?
That might be the connection between seemingly different things.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote