View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 12:30 AM   #6
Zetmolm
Guru
Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch (622), PocketBook Touch Lux 2, Pocketbook Touch HD 3
You can buy other dictionaries or find free dictionaries for the Pocketbook Touch, and they'll work in the same easy manner.

The dictionary functionality of the Pocketbook Touch is definitely a lot better than the functionality on my old Onyx Boox, but for the rest I never used other readers, so I cannot say for certain that PB Touch is the *best* for what you want. I do know that PB Touch is very good if you can find good dictionaries for the languages that you want.

Perhaps there is someone else who can say a bit more about how the dictionary functionality on the PB Touch compares to other readers?
Zetmolm is offline   Reply With Quote