View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 11:00 PM   #10
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
What books would fit in travel other then travel guides?
Just about any of Mark Twain's most notable works. Any scifi novel whose main theme is time travel. Around the World in Eighty Days, Guliver's Travels, Swiss Family Robinson, 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Not that I'd recommend that one, it wasn't that good) - I take that back. It was okay, not great. The end justified the means, once you got through the "boring" parts. I had actually intended to get the sequel, but forgot until now, so I guess I should thank Jon for asking the question!

Last edited by Nyssa; 12-02-2012 at 11:06 PM. Reason: Changed my mind.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote