Thread: MobileRead December 2012 Run-Off Vote
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 07:45 AM   #94
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
I started it and it really seems like good story telling to me. I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy Ethan more than I would have the Robots! By that I'm not saying I think the other book is bad. Just that this one is more to my liking. I really dislike it when people categorically call things bad just because it's not in a category they like! I hate romance books, there for I don't read them. That does not mean they are bad!
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote