View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 04:38 AM   #4
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Yeah, its getting silly. I looked at the iPad mini, I was contemplating selling the ipad3 I have in order to get one, but I think, even though its a LOT lighter, the screen is still going to be too big for me. I have a sony 6" which is a good size but I havent taken to e-ink at all, thats why I was considering an android.

Been looking on Aliexpress and similar places, most of the smaller screen things have fairly low resolution and minimal storage. Stuck between a rock and a hard place.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote