View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 03:33 PM   #57
setite
Enthusiast
setite can shake the floor when laughingsetite can shake the floor when laughingsetite can shake the floor when laughingsetite can shake the floor when laughingsetite can shake the floor when laughingsetite can shake the floor when laughingsetite can shake the floor when laughingsetite can shake the floor when laughingsetite can shake the floor when laughingsetite can shake the floor when laughingsetite can shake the floor when laughing

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi
So I got my replacement Kindle today. It's actually better than my current one! Not only is it free of any backlight damage, it is a significantly different color temperature. My original KPW with the backlight pixel issues has a much colder, almost blueish cast. I'd be interested if anyone who has compared one to another noticed this. Perhaps people with more noticeable backlight bleed or issues have noted colder colors. The new Kindle's coloring makes the backlighting less obvious, it looks like high contrast paper, but I couldn't tell if it was backlit at first. I had to tinker with the brightness to be sure.

setite is offline   Reply With Quote