Thread: sd card books
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 03:41 PM   #8
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 4NTB x 4
Quote:
Also it does take 45 mins to index,
So, not complaining, just don't understand firmware differences, why does my Astak EZ Reader not need to index? Even if I load the SD card, then put it into the reader and turn it on, it only takes a couple of minutes to show up all the books. I know the Sony 600 I had would take forever to index too, but my Jetbook was just like my EZ Reader, no indexing.
IS this something that can be addressed by a firmware update, or is it built into the hardware? I wish I understood more about these things.
Thanks for the info!
S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote