Thread: Tibetan?
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 09:27 AM   #1
HappyMartin
Martin Kristiansen
HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle International Ipad 2
Tibetan?

Took my iLiad along to take notes at a talk given by a Tibetan Buddhist monk. After the talk he approached me and asked what I had been using for a notepad. He was fascinated and asked for a demo. Last night I received a call from an assistant of his asking where to look on the net for e ink devices and asking if he could load Tibetan documents generated on a computer onto it. Well how would I know. So thats my question.
HappyMartin is offline   Reply With Quote