View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 07:10 AM   #15
Steven Lake
Sci-Fi Author
Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre)
Quote:
Originally Posted by baldman View Post
Hello fellow readers,

not long ago an article either here or maybe at slashdot led me to a site of an author writing a science fiction novel. I believe it was destined to become a trilogy, but he was just finising the first volume, the finished chapters were available for download. The book (or books) were free of charge and several people had given good testimonies to the story so far.

Now, the sad thing is, i bookmarked the site, bud lost my bookmarks alltogether and now I cannot google the thing as I do not remeber the name of the author or the books. Right now, I'm tearing hair off my head, as I spent few hours hunting for the site with no success. Could anyone point me in the right direction? I would appreciate any hints

Thank you
Well, oddly enough, I did at one time have a whole bunch of free chapters online, but those got taken down after the book was finished. There is a free ebook of the first novel there if you're interested in reading it. I don't know if that's the book you're looking for or not, but I think you'll enjoy it either way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MmavisO View Post
Thanks for the recommendation, MmavisO!
Steven Lake is offline   Reply With Quote