View Single Post
Old 03-09-2014, 03:35 PM   #177
georgevalua
georgevalua began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux Limited edition (623)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkomar View Post
I fixed up some things that didn't work well on my 623. The pagemap icon in the status bar looks better on that device. I also made the Help page only show information on the buttons that the device has. The Next/Prev buttons navigate the panels on the devices without D-pads. I added support for colour on the Colour Lux models (by selecting 24 bit depth in the Display Settings menu for colour (the default), or 8 bit depth if grayscale is preferred). For colourless devices, it's recommended to leave the depth at 8 bits, because the images are smaller and faster to process.

I would appreciate some feedback from anyone with a Colour Lux device. Do colour images show up properly? Does the Configuration page work properly? I guessed that this device uses the same new configuration structures that the latest 622/623 models do, but I don't know that for a fact.

Happy New year everyone!
Dear Author,
You asked below on some feedback from those who installed last version on 623 models.
The app does not launch on my PB 623 (Touch Lux Limited Edition). I click on application (I see it), the display refreshes than returns to its initial view, the application does not open.
-Downloaded pro version and unpacked it (pbimageviewer.app)
-Copied pbimageviewer.app in the application folder (I see the application in my applications list, so no pb up to now),
-I also copied app to the system/bin folder,
-I did not find "system/config/extensions.cfg" on my devise so in the system folder I created a subfolder config and there I copied your file config.cfg that you posted on the forum (it was a .txt file with your code that I changed to .cfg).
-I click on the application and it does not launch.
Could you help to resolve the problem, make the application work on my device?
Let me know if you need any additional information.
Many thanks in advance.
georgevalua is offline   Reply With Quote