View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 11:59 AM   #169
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namuh View Post
Hi, I've got a question, I own Pocketbook Color LUX, and it unfortunately doesn't support comic book formats like cbr or cbz, so I was glad when i found this app, but there still is a major problem, all my comics are shown in gray scale. Is there any update for this app, or maybe some configration option that will display comics in color?
No, there isn't any configuration option for this right now; all images are converted to gray scale. I'll take a look at making it an option, but it may take a while. Besides the image format conversion routines, stuff like the cartoon panel detection and display settings will also be affected by this. I should also warn you that the program will feel much slower when drawing large colour images.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote