View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 07:36 PM   #143
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
I am not surprised Turkish isn't working. I forgot to mention above that I only put in support for a handful of languages the same as the Amazon plugin does that I copied code from. Unfortunately it is a bit painful for how you assign languages to books in calibre, as every language name has to be mapped to a "code". So any languages I don't have a mapping in place for won't get handled. And since I don't have a list of languages that Goodreads supports (nor the inclination to spend hours trying to divine them and their associated mappings) it is what it is at the moment.

I can add more languages to it on request, but I don't really want to have to do this frequently. So right now it has mappings for:

English
French
Italian
German
Spanish
Japanese
Portuguese

You have also requested Turkish.

If there are any other languages people want to see supported from the Goodreads site, please post a reply along with a link to an example book on Goodreads that I can test it with. Perhaps in a week or so depending on the rate of replies I will publish an update to the plugin with support for them.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote