View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 11:17 PM   #20
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
Keep in mind you must initiate borrowing from a Kindle, not a computer browser, or it will turn into a purchase instead. Yet you must return it with a computer browser (manage your kindle page), not the Kindle. A bit inconvenient sometimes. Also you cannot use Kindle apps to read them, only a Kindle device.

Actually, I always return them on my Kindle. It happens at the same time I am getting my new Prime selection, it asks me to return the old one first.

I too made a wishlist, which then I access on my Kindle to pick my next selection. A lot of stuff available is stuff that already came up for free at some point. But I know the genre's I like so I browse Amazon publishing since all their books are in the KOLL program. . Before Amazon published a lot of stuff, I was almost running out of books I was interested in. I am now planning ahead several months.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote