View Single Post
Old 02-15-2015, 02:38 PM   #124
ManDay
E-Reader
ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: DPT-S1
I must be slightly desperate, having actually played with the thought to buy a Sony for myself at that ridiculous price. But there appears to be no way telling when Pocketbook or Netronix will eventually release their devices, if ever. I thus wonder about certain qualities of the Sony:

Could anyone with first hand experience describe their opinion of pen input/annotation. How does the writing feel? Is the pen precise? On the Onyx M92, for example, it's a +-1mm thing and well, it doesn't feel all to natural. Writing in cursive, for example, is quite impossible and will usually end in something completely unreadable. So I have to write letter by letter. Not a big thing, but it's far from "natural". How is that on the Sony? Does it feel good, like on paper?

Does the writing software (where you write a whole new document instead of annotating an existing one) actually deliver? For example, I've heard that in the first version the document was limited to what, nine pages or so. Is it now possible to insert/add/delete arbitrary pages? And is it stable or will it crash frequently? Has anyone made sufficient experience with that?

ManDay is offline   Reply With Quote