View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 02:16 PM   #207
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
I use Helvetica 6 and it seems better to me than all these imported fonts I've seen in this thread.

Remember the KISS principle from the days of yore: "Keep It Simple Stupid?'

You folks must have spent far more time on jailbreaking, font testing and other schemes than reading any eBooks.

By the way, Moon+ Reader Pro at the Amazon site has a RED "X" next to the Kindle Fire HD so Amazon has not yet approved that app for that device, either.
I still like Helvetica large font on the paperwhite, and like it better than KFHD fonts which uses the Helvetica font but doesn't look the same at all. So I use Moon + Reader Pro and it looks great on the KFHD. Downloaded from Google Play store by the way.

Last edited by new; 01-22-2013 at 02:20 PM.
new is offline   Reply With Quote