View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 11:53 AM   #88
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Harry works best with WWII level tech or earlier. His car is a 1960's beetle and even that ends up in the shop constantly because he accidentally hexes it. It's not a hard and fast rule that you can graph though, and much of the effect depends on his emotional state, random chance, and the tech involved.

Also, as far as I know the Murphyonic Field (what ever can go wrong will go wrong) is an artifact of the human use of magic. I could be wrong, but that's what I've always thought.
carld is offline   Reply With Quote