View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 09:53 PM   #67
TheJohnNewton
Addict
TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.

Device: Boox Nova 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhartman36 View Post
Honestly, I've never considered the utility of tits on a boarhog.
I'd bet a newborn boarhog would find them quite useful.

As to Amazon selling an Amazon branded tablet, how is that different from anyone else selling a tablet? Seems to be working for B&N though to be fair I tossed their software off of mine. They appear to sell a ton of black and white Kindles even though it's locked down for drm ebooks. If people see this as a color Kindle that can do much more it doesn't seem like too hard of a sell. A lot of people post on their boards "where's the color?" They've already got their name, their store, and their existing customer base going for them. They have music, video and ebooks stores already available. If the device is in the ballpark with the NC on price and quality it will probably do well. If they add something new then it has an even better chance.

Last edited by TheJohnNewton; 05-11-2011 at 10:03 PM.
TheJohnNewton is offline   Reply With Quote