View Single Post
Old 02-15-2008, 02:04 AM   #4
WilliamG
Addict
WilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

What do you mean by that? All my content has too downloaded fine. It's the periodicals that..err.... periodically don't download at all. I then have to go into the Content Manager on my Kindle and manually download it. I later notice that TWO copies of that paper are now on my Kindle, indicating that the first copy got stuck in cyber heaven...somehow... In any case, I called Amazon and they have no clue what's wrong.
WilliamG is offline   Reply With Quote