View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 04:23 PM   #39
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katti's Cat View Post
Is lifting my eBook exercise? Yeah it is. Otherwise I walk as I don't have a car (unless i can pinch MOTH's). I consider exercise a reduction in my reading time (can't have that).
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolRaven View Post
That's why my StairMaster has a reading rack, silly!
I was going to say the same thing SolRaven. I use our treadmill (not as often as I like) but I can walk on it and crank up the font size and read while I walk. I have to walk since my knees are shot (thanks Marine Corps), but I dont think I could read if I were jogging

On a completely different note:
Katti's Cat, it is so awesome to see you posting again and taking part in the threads!! I'm (and I'm sure everyone else) so happy to see you back!!!
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote