View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 12:28 AM   #6
HarleyB
Fanatic
HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (RIP), iPad, iPhone 4, Kobo Touch x2, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by pholy View Post
Once you authorize your Kobo (or other device) with ADE, ADE should be able to transfer them to the new device. (As long as you don't have too many devices authorized at once.)
What happens when you have too many devices authorized? Can you UNauthorize a device? Is there a way to tell how many devices you have authorized at any given time?
For example I have authorized my Kobo 3 times - my first Kobo which was replaced, the second Kobo and then the third time when I upgraded the firmware. So does ADE think I have 3 Kobos or 2 Kobos or does it know that I only have 1?
HarleyB is offline   Reply With Quote