View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 04:32 AM   #70
varnie
Connoisseur
varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Touch
I sent the pull request to bhaak.

As for the "Goto xxx" dialogs, I guess we can reimplement them in the other way:
they can be alike any Menu dialogs (say, "Open recent book" or "Open book" etc).
For example, each such dialog item will hold "+5" value (pages, percents, whatever).
The inconvenience is that it will be hard to move to, say, 850th page in the book.
It will require to press ">" button 21 times (i.e. 850 / (5*8) ) and after that to press the second item (+5 * 2) finally.
And of course, it won't be possible to move to the 31% position, or to the 212th page.

Such solution would work but it sucks.

Another solution is to tune the Search dialog for our needs.

Last edited by varnie; 03-18-2012 at 07:16 AM.
varnie is offline   Reply With Quote