Thread: Advice please!
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2007, 12:06 PM   #5
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by melmurray View Post
Just that fear of buy something and the new week some massively upgraded version comes on the market.
Heh, if they were bringing out a new version next week the announced launch date probably would have been back in mid-June. I think we can safely assume that they will announce it well before it happens.

Quote:
It seems to be retailing in the US for around $700 while over here in Europe its 649 euros - quite a difference. Can one get it from the US or if there anyway to get a cheaper version in Europe rather than going directly to Irex itself.
I think the difference is more or less equivalent to the VAT, which you'd end up paying if you imported it from the U.S. -- unless you have a relative who could 'order' it for you and ship it to you or some such.

Quote:
The only 'shell access' I understand is when I crack crab claws.
That made me laugh. I think that if you just want to open files and read them you'll probably be fine, but that's an non-iLiadite's guess, so you might want to see what someone who actually has one thinks of it.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote