View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 07:32 PM   #114
Fvek
Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
It is settable by a config file -
File is attached to the post you did not quote.
I mean kterm's config file

---

To clarify: kterm has the location of matchbox keyboard's config file hard coded. I'm suggesting that the location should be also exposed to users via kterm's config file and the command line, allowing for the switch of keyboard layouts without having to alter or move the config file at the default location.

---

Since it was easy to implement this, I went and did it. The latest commit on github lets you specify the MB keyboard conf path either with "kb_conf_path = ..." in kterm.conf or with the -l (for layout) command line option.

Last edited by Fvek; 02-12-2013 at 09:04 PM.
Fvek is offline   Reply With Quote