View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 05:00 PM   #107
AnotherCat
AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ....
@RichieTheK & MontyJ

I have had no issues whatsoever with Calibre 64 with Windows 8 but that with spinning drives. That includes conversions, use of a number of plugins, tweaks, etc. The installation history has been Calibre 32/Windows 7>Upgrade to Windows 8 over Windows 7>Upgrade to Calibre 64 over Calibre 32.

You both have SSD's, so a common matter there and perhaps MontyJ's "adapter error" is a further clue.

I wonder (I may have missed seeing it) if MontyJ has ever had Windows 8 and Calibre 64 running fault free on his non-SSD drive but the rest of his environment unchanged?
AnotherCat is offline   Reply With Quote