View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 07:27 PM   #14748
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
I'm going to have to try the Dresden Files again... I keep trying to get into it, and each time I put it down after about 20-30 pages. But so many of you seem to love the series, and being a 'series lover' would be most gratified to find another looong series to read.
To be honest, you should give the first book more then 30 pages. Some books do take a bit to get into. I would go with at least 75 pages and if you are not liking it, stop and forget the series. But the series does get better. So if it is the least bit interesting by the time you read page 75, keep going.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote