View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 07:01 AM   #1
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Red face Booken compatibility....

Hope all had a good Christmas - happy New Year to all for the future....

My better half's very pleased with the new "family" reader, an Opus, a bargain buy a few weeks ago - thanks MR for the tip - and I had found the Manual on-line.
Have a few queries, which I hope some kind soul will help with - Mr. TechDunce here, sorry.

Can I simply plug-in the Opus to my PC, and use my already installed Calibre, and get
books loaded on the Opus easily - I have a 650, 350 and T1 in use on it already, so will wonderful Calibre simply accept operate on this device, or will I need to set up another ?
And do I need to ask Alf for any extra tool-sets for cleaning the dreaded dust off ?

It's not registered to ADE or anything yet, but won't be needed for pub. dom. or free books (Gutenberg or MR for example) I gather.
But will need to get Adobe if buying from Waterstones/Smiths etc...?

Be very grateful for assists....

Last edited by carpetmojo; 12-26-2011 at 07:07 AM.
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote