View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 02:12 PM   #5
starrigger
Jeffrey A. Carver
starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab Plus, Droid phone, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxx6166 View Post
Oh, Jeff, we need to get you a better cover

I've got the contact info for the guy Kevin J Anderson is using on his backlist, if you want.
Sure. I'll take all constructive information. But what don't you like about the cover? I asked a lot of people for feedback on it before it went up, and the response was all positive.

The one thing I'm not happy about is that the type isn't as bright in the web view as it is viewed directly in the graphics viewer.
starrigger is offline   Reply With Quote