View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 11:01 AM   #7
Andanzas
Out of print
Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (recycled), Pocketbook Inkpad X Pro
Congratulations again, Dr. Dribeuse!

I think the What to Expect series is quite good, very informative.

I also recommend Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child: A Step-by-Step Program for a Good Night's Sleep by Marc Weissbluth. That's the one I've got, but there are several books on this topic that can be useful, and you should take a look at one of them at least. Sleeping well is extremely important for babies and it might be more problematic than you expect.

My best wishes to you and your family!
Andanzas is offline   Reply With Quote