Thread: Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 05:46 PM   #134
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlecs View Post
Hi, i want to install duokan lite in my k3 with firm 3.2.1. I've installed jailbreak and launchpad but now i don´t know how can i install duokan lite without uninstall jailbreak. It´s possible can anyone explain me how can i do??
thanks!!
you should uninstall jailbreak first. However you can install jailbreak after installing Dlite.
(if it fails, you may need to reset Kindle to factory defaults to install Duokan Lite also.)
Unfortunately, update method is only way to install Duokan Lite if you did not install it before.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote