View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 02:05 PM   #5
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by susanne View Post
Is it OK to promote my book(s) here?
Well,
I am not sure.
An unknown and unpublished writer Boyd Morrison did try to promote his books here.
Read through following thread how it came out ;-)
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44129

Seriously.
I personally do not care about romantic fiction (I am more a hardcore SciFi, or horror, or a murder mystery type), but any writer, or reader, or gadget lover is very welcome here.
Do not be afraid to ask questions. I have never seen a question regarding e-books unanswered here.
There are quite a few beginning or accomplished writers here and Writers Corner is very active.
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote