View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008, 11:16 AM   #60
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
I'm planning *2EPUB where * is the same set as supported for the conversion to LRF. Initially at least (until the bugs are worked out) the conversion will be command line based. Then I'll add an option to the GUI to let the user specify their preferred output format (EPUB or LRF) and all the rest of the GUI functions will take that choice into account.
I see... not really usefull to me at this point, since I don't really have anything to read ePub with. I think ePub to LRF and ePub to Mobi would be the most needed tools. Anyway, just thinking out loud.

I will still chipin seeing as I've gotten much use out of this tool.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote