View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 07:24 AM   #129
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
I support your kludgery and here is my contribution: 5 games and the 2 dictionaries included with US Kindles.
Thanks for sending this, and for the help with questions.

I've decided to drop the dictionary feature - too messy always trying to get all the information.

The good news is that it can be replaced with a preserve collection feature, and I've got it mostly worked out. Every time I'm about done, I find another scenario that needs to be dealt with So you'll be able to keep any collection on the Kindle that isn't being updated by Calibre, and to provide a list of names/patterns to always preserve on the Kindle. The current hurdle is dealing with someone who writes out the collections with prefixes, and then changes the prefix to see what happens - right now it duplicates the collections because they look like they are only on the Kindle. The preview function I've added to the next version helps with this, but its not sufficient.