View Single Post
Old 06-25-2007, 08:24 PM   #12
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
So given what I've posted, what would be the best file types from Book Designer to post for Mobipocket and FBReader? What I've posted seems to be the best we can do at the moment.
The best for MobiPocket is the "Mobipocket" version. The best for FBReader is the FB2 version. A good MobiPocket version would be essentially equal in capability to the FB2 version, but Book Designer apparently provides better support for FB2 than MobiPocket.

I'm not sure which other readers support the FB2 format, and whether it is worth producing a FB2 version just for FBReader. The existing MobiPocket version may be "good enough" for both MobiPocket Reader and FBReader.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote