View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 10:09 AM   #7
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
I don't really have a "goal" so to speak... but I do have a reading list.

Some books that I think I will tackle...

The Stand (yes, never read it and hear such good stuff about it.)

One or two more classics. Not sure which yet.

I keep wanting to start the Womens Murder Club books but seems to keep going to something else and also head a lot of good on this forum about the Dresden File's books.

See... what happens is I don't buy ebooks ahead of time. If I did, I would probably stick to reading those first since I don't like to just buy books to sit unread for months and months. So, I end up buying or getting what strikes me at that moment.

I do want to spend more time reading and less in front of the tube. That is sort of a goal I guess.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote