View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013, 09:27 PM   #27055
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Today while the blossoms still cling to the vine,
I'll taste your strawberries, I'll drink your sweet wine.
A million tomorrow shall all pass away,
'ere I forget all the joy that is mine, today.
I'll be a dandy and I'll be a rover,
you'll know who I am by the songs that I sing.
I'll feast at your table,
I'll sleep in your clover,
who cares what tomorrow shall bring?

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBGjZAYcJqc )

Today is the 46th anniversary of my 21st birthday. It's a good day!in

Good morning, everyone! Sun's made is climb over the mountains on the far side of the valley, the mercury in the thermometer made its fall again into the teens, and it's gonna be a great day! Long walks, good food, good music, good friends... and it all starts with a mug of good tea! Today it's from the local tea shop; their 'English Breakfast tea is a perfect start to a nice morning along with the Food Lady's offerings.

It's good to be alive.

Stitchawl
*sigh* my dad sang that, a lot! Happy hatching day my friend!
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote