View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 06:49 AM   #22
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
autoeschatology - the study in detail of your own apocalyptic end.

I believe my end falls in the midst of an unfortunate collision between a migrating Oortwhale Hive and Cthulhu's moped, somewhere in the vicinity of Betelgeuse. Cthulhu didn't use his indicator. I am on the same Sagittarius Dwarf Elliptical Motorway at the time, driving my modified Ford Prefect well within the unlimited speed limit since I'm just running it in, and get caught up in the carnage, mangled to mush in the mudguard of Cthulhu's front wheel.

'Course, I could be wrong - there are many variables. It'll probably be cancer.
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote