View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 09:35 AM   #1058
Jabby
Jr. - Junior Member
Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Archos, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Nexus and Samsung tablets in 7,8 and 10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
It's still working OK for me (Galaxy Note).
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Still works fine for me too... with the latest version on the Kindle Fire HD. Make sure that gesture is still enabled in the settings.
Checked the gesture setting and it was OK. Thought I'd check portrait mode (I normally read in two-page landscape on an Excite 7.7 running 4.1.1) and that worked. Went back to landscape and tried swiping the right side which changed the font size. Tried the left swipe again and it worked.

Beats me.
Jabby is offline   Reply With Quote