View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 04:03 PM   #13
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I had the no light happen when I open it with the case but not while it was unlocked. The first time freaked me out. I was like oh no did my light burn out but shutting and reopening fixed it. I think it's a magnet alignment issue.

As for the auto restart it does seem to be a bug causing a system crash. Hasn't happen again but I am more slow at adjusting the light now just in case.
It's only happened to me once. Hopefully it won't happen again. The light being off has happened to me a few times. I get paranoid about something going wrong with my PW and needing a *gulp* exchange.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote