View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 03:51 PM   #10
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius Caesar View Post
Some books have bugs and may cause Kindle to crash. Merriam Webster Advanced Learner Dictionary crashes at location 587,000 to 587,030. There may be other locations where it crashes that I am not aware of.
I am see the PW restarts instead of freezing. It happened during changing the light setting. The Menu froze and the PW became non responsive then it rebooted. I am thinking it was just one of those bugs I always seem to find. It's the beta tester in me.

At least if it happens again I wont freak this time. Today It's restarted about 15 times but that was because I was trying to get the custom fonts to work. I finally did get it working. It's fine now. *crossed fingers*
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote