View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 05:15 PM   #224
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx-lynx View Post
Sufue re the Dead Man series, I can only find them at Sony US, Soho Constable as the pub. And none of them are 'cheap'; and Sony doesn't seem to have many discount voucher schemes.

Do you know where else they may be?

The last edition my library got was Dead Man in Naples and there are 2 more since then.

---------------------
Edit: Beg pardon Dead Man in Malta is the only book I haven't read. I've read Dead Man in Barcelona and it precedes Naples anyway.
There are five at Amazon (U.S.): [Dead Man] - Athens, Barcelona, Istanbul, Naples & Trieste.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote