View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 04:36 AM   #4
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpetmojo View Post
QUOTE : "For help with calibre and AZW3/KF8 formats, I suggest asking on the MobileRead Calibre Forum." UNQUOTE.

I asked about for assistance on "another place", and recieved the above suggestion from Mr.Alf ..........
You haven't explained what your problem is with AZW3/KF8 files and calibre. Not everyone 'here' reads the comment 'there'.

I think that you're reporting a problem transferring AZW3 files to your Kindle using calibre.

So details of the Kindle model (and firmware number), and version number of calibre that you're using would be helpful to the people doing reading this thread.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote