View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 11:29 AM   #2
5thWiggle
Benevolent Evil Lord
5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note, iPad Mini, PocketEdge(retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Readerirv View Post
For example, I have a Kindle. Would a book purchased via my Kindle also show up on the eDGE (e ink side). What if I purchased the book on the Amazon website using the eDGe as the initial purchasing device (assuming this is possible)? Can Barnes & Noble or Google Bookstore books be downloaded onto the E ink side. Help would be appreciated from an eDGe veteran.
Thanks
Only DRM free and Adobe Drm'ed Epub and pdf will show on the e-ink side (other than the Journal and Calendar apps), so the answer is: not without liberating and converting. Don't think of the e-ink screen as a second display for the LCD side, think of it as a reader (ie Sony or Kobo) attached to the LCD tablet.

You can run the Kindle app on the LCD side and share books with your kindle, but without conversion to Epub it can't be read on the e-ink side.
5thWiggle is offline   Reply With Quote