View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 03:11 AM   #26
Pranananda
Connoisseur
Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.

Device: ipad, iPod touch, JetBook Lite
jackie_w,

Your example is showing up bugs in both pdftohtml and pdfreflow. Fat Abe's solution will work, for getting the titles and drop cap to work, another workaround is to change:
Quote:
<fontspec id="3" size="34" family="Times" color="#000000"/>
<fontspec id="6" size="88" family="Times" color="#000000"/>
to
Quote:
<fontspec id="3" size="25" family="Times" color="#000000"/>
<fontspec id="6" size="26" family="Times" color="#000000"/>
These funny font sizes make the lines intersect each other, and the corrections above avoid this issue. There is also another pdftohtml problem with this line:
Quote:
<text top="483" left="47" width="351" height="14" font="5"><i>Magic.</i> His school books were very interesting. He lay on his bed </text>
having a smaller height than the other lines.

But there are also wrapping bugs in pdfreflow. It is wrapping too much text into some paragraphs, and getting confused about the start of new paragraphs, partly because of the drop cap.

I am away from my home and home computer until this Sunday and it may be a week after I return before I put out version with a bug fix.
Pranananda is offline   Reply With Quote