View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 10:43 AM   #3
VICTORSJG
Addict
VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmm200 View Post
No guarantee that I understand your question correctly, but use Calibre as your master library. Use Calibre to delete books in the library and on the device. Make tags on Calibre the way you want them, and then export all books again. Calibre will build the collections. Then the collections should be correct on the device.

Robert
I refered when the books with tags are deleted from the ereader the collections don't desapear of the reader. I don't konw if to delete the collections is necesary to delete the book with calibre, but in this case i need the pc to eliminate them, and i want to delete this collections no need pc if it's posible this.
VICTORSJG is offline   Reply With Quote