View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 10:12 AM   #3
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
You came back (Mr. USA Today )!

I upgraded from K1 to K2. I still own both but K2 is now my main reader and K1 is my back-up (I'll never give it up).

I don't miss the removable battery or SD Card storage (maybe a little). K2 seems to be a bit more "hackable" for additional features. It's pretty much the same interface with some nice tweaks, with a joystick for navigation. You'll feel right at home with a K2.

I did not pre-order a nook and have no plans to purchase one, though that should change (I think I'd like the Alex better). I would much rather hear from people who actually get a nook in their hands than jump on the band wagon right now. I'm holding out for the Plastic Logic Que (I'll be waiting for hands on reviews before I purchase).

You should buy something right now thereby guaranteeing that a new version of the device will be out in a few months for the rest of us who are waiting.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote