View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 10:24 PM   #261
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson View Post

Similarly, I'd like to remove the Google search bar from the top of the home-screen, because it does not work reliably, but it apparently cannot be removed. Even if it did work reliably, it does not support a multi-tab interface, although the first thing I always do whenever I perform a Google search, is to open a bunch of pages returned as search results in background tabs, then examine the tabs one-by-one... This is not possible in the search-bar widget on the home-screen, so I'm forced to launch Chrome to perform a proper Google search, anyway.
If you install a launcher from the Play store, you can put whatever you want on your home screens. I like Nova launcher. I actually have Google search frozen because Google Now drives me crazy. Whenever I am scrolling in a browser I invariably brush my thumb on the home button and that brings up Google Now.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote