View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 01:38 PM   #7
patrickt
Wizard
patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4 X 2
Well, gee, if Apple does it, it must be right. If the author wants the ads, I don't think Apple or anyone else should interfere.

Me? I don't mind ads at the end of the book. I started reading a book a few days ago on my Kindle and the first 14% of the book was reviews for other books. I tossed the book and won't buy another written by the same author.
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote