View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 02:25 PM   #1042
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostyjack View Post
The behaviour for both ePub and PDF as it is now, to me is very sensible and how I (and I imagine a large majority) would use it.
Ditto. The only time scrolling is acceptable for my use is if reflow isn't possible. Besides, I don't think I'd describe it as "abruptly changing to the next page." There's clear, visible indication that the current "page" is changing even without having the page-turn animations enabled.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 01-10-2013 at 02:30 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote