View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 04:21 AM   #21850
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I'm trying to understand how a Sony 505 can work perfectly for four years, using it twice yesterday, but when going back to it a third time is completely screwed up! I have taken it apart, replaced the battery, cleaned all the contacts I can get to, removed and replaced all the ribbon cables, and it still refuses to move. I can connect it to Calibre which recognizes it. I can download and save all the books that are stored in it. But no matter which buttons I push, it don't go.... I don't understand. Grrrrrrrrr........

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote