View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 09:45 AM   #14
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
But backlit LCD screens don't generally show fingerprints when the light is on. My iPad looks dreadful when it's switched off - one solid mass of fingerprints - but they don't show up at all when you're using it.
...while on my new Arc, there are already multicolor spots I have to wipe away with a microfibre cloth a couple of times a day. Guess your fingers aren't particularly oily.
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote